Xterra the Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xterra the Next Generation

TheNewX.org Backup Forum for 05+ Xterra owners

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn NYC garbage men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NyCxterra
Admin
NyCxterra

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Damn NYC garbage men Empty
PostSubject: Damn NYC garbage men   Damn NYC garbage men EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 8:07 am

Them guys are some picky arses, its funny to see them actually pick through garbage and be so picky about what they pick up (2 many pickys in one sentence). I had some light construction waste in a black bag sit outside for past 2 weeks because for them its "heavy" to drag into the damn truck. This is bs time to call the nyc famous 311
Back to top Go down
https://thenewx.forumotion.com
lostboy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Damn NYC garbage men   Damn NYC garbage men EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:15 am

our recycling is the same way here, they will spend time digging through everything and then leave the whole full container if something is wrong.

I figure it's there job and they would get yellled at if it came back wrong. but I feel your pain
Back to top Go down
NyCxterra
Admin
NyCxterra

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Damn NYC garbage men   Damn NYC garbage men EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:25 am

lostboy wrote:
our recycling is the same way here, they will spend time digging through everything and then leave the whole full container if something is wrong.

I figure it's there job and they would get yellled at if it came back wrong. but I feel your pain
well recycling i would understand but garbage is garbage, also noticed it all depends on whos doing the route that day because some take everything and even put the bins back nicely, others just throw them all over the place. I guess thats how everything is here in NYC (watch video posted in offtopic), some people are able to deal with things properly and others take it out on the world.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewx.forumotion.com
willgr1

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Damn NYC garbage men   Damn NYC garbage men EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:48 am

i've come to the conclusion my garbage men are lazy, there was a small bag at the bottom of the can, guy grabbed all the bags out, threw them in the truck, and looked back in the can, and instead of reaching in and grabbing it or dumping it into the truck he leaves it there....as i'm standing 10 feet away wrenchin' on the X!!

....oh!, and if they happen to drop a bag on the ground and it breaks they leave it there and don't clean it up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn NYC garbage men   Damn NYC garbage men Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn NYC garbage men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xterra the Next Generation :: General Topics :: Off Topic-
Jump to: