Xterra the Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xterra the Next Generation

TheNewX.org Backup Forum for 05+ Xterra owners

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fishing during the summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NyCxterra
Admin
NyCxterra

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Fishing during the summer Empty
PostSubject: Fishing during the summer   Fishing during the summer EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 2:57 pm

Well like every summer family gets together and we all go fishing and for a bbq as our way to relax and have a good time. Though it was difficult to have both at the same time, meaning its hard to find a place which has great fishing (not sunfish) and a place for us to sit and relax/make food/ etc. Recently we have been going to either a place called Seven Lake, there you have a perfect picnic area a lake beach and a place to fish, but lately the fish there has been lacking. Other places were around monticello area and there its the same story. Anyone in the New York area knows of a particular place where you can have a picnic and fish without a problem?
Back to top Go down
https://thenewx.forumotion.com
willgr1

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Fishing during the summer   Fishing during the summer EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 2:22 pm

look into some of the state parks!....you'll have to get the appropriate fishing permit (if you don't already have one), but protected land will have the largest diversity of fish........btw, you catch and eat or throw back?, i believe most parks make you throw back.
Back to top Go down
NyCxterra
Admin
NyCxterra

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Fishing during the summer   Fishing during the summer EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 2:35 pm

willgr1 wrote:
look into some of the state parks!....you'll have to get the appropriate fishing permit (if you don't already have one), but protected land will have the largest diversity of fish........btw, you catch and eat or throw back?, i believe most parks make you throw back.
state parks get get busy and loud in the summer im looking for a place to get away. Last summer I found this HUGEEE reservoir but you need a special permit to enter the property and to fish there theres like 100000 rules. About catching and release, if its a bad fish i just throw it back but if its bass ofcourse i keep.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing during the summer   Fishing during the summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing during the summer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xterra the Next Generation :: General Topics :: Off Topic-
Jump to: