Xterra the Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xterra the Next Generation

TheNewX.org Backup Forum for 05+ Xterra owners

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CF DASH KIT MC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
usmcxterra

usmcxterra

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-03-28

CF DASH KIT MC Empty
PostSubject: CF DASH KIT MC   CF DASH KIT MC EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 10:21 pm

Well, they make this kit up fresh! it takes 10 days at least. I missed that on their web site. Anyhow it came today and took about 2 hours to install, most of that time was removing my Carbon fiber Contact Mod, and cleaning. The stuff is high quality and packaged pretty good, I found the instructions AFTER I installed it. They were on back of layout sheet. Anyhow, pretty easy, yea some rough spots, 3m Grips 1st time so no second chance. Fit, place, rip backing off, stick, press. Done.
CF DASH KIT MC IMG_2513

Ok this is a shot of the whole gammit, Man, I can't say how many pieces there were, they said it was a 37 piece kit but I lost count at 42. And I had 3 left over! Notice trim around vent to left of vent, Pretty detailed! Almost too much!
CF DASH KIT MC IMG_2536-1

I was pretty amazed they included all this, Look around even the 4X4 Control. And the glove box. I had to relocate my Lev-o-gage.
And some other stuff.
CF DASH KIT MC IMG_2538

In this shot you can see the 4X4 better and they got all the cup holder and a LOT of the shifter area! Way more than other kits! They even gave me a part for below the heater controls. Quite impressed! You can see a tad of the steering wheel trim too.
CF DASH KIT MC IMG_2537

THis is a good dash shot that shows the coverage of the door controls. And not seen is the panel behind where you open the door, that flat part, it's also covered. And you may see some other things. The panels below and left and right of steering is covered too.
CF DASH KIT MC IMG_2536

Look at that Shifter and console coverage! And how do you start that X?
CF DASH KIT MC IMG_2529
Back to top Go down

CF DASH KIT MC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xterra the Next Generation :: Specific Topics :: How To's and reviews-
Jump to: