Xterra the Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xterra the Next Generation

TheNewX.org Backup Forum for 05+ Xterra owners

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whos going to be the first

Go down 
+4
buxwheat
AORX
kokopop
NyCxterra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NyCxterra
Admin
NyCxterra

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Whos going to be the first Empty
PostSubject: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 2:16 pm

Whos going to be the first to post a How to on this this forum?? I am shaking my head as i am typing this not believing how much info was lost nono
Back to top Go down
https://thenewx.forumotion.com
kokopop

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 2:31 pm

MC? affraid
Back to top Go down
NyCxterra
Admin
NyCxterra

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 2:33 pm

kokopop wrote:
MC? affraid
probably 3-4 ways of finding him.. either on car domain/myspace he had 2 accounts/his photobucket/someone knowing him

im pretty sure out of all the members he should be the easiest to find
Back to top Go down
AORX

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 6:01 pm

Proof to MC and anyone else they would be missed as a member of the club
Back to top Go down
buxwheat

buxwheat

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Got in touch w/ MC. Had to create a myspace page to locate him. Here is his myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=65253624

Visit his page, he's posted a message that he has contacted Dan, and he is working to get the site back up. The data base is supposed to have been preserved. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Magic Rat

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 7:06 pm

NyCxterra wrote:
Whos going to be the first to post a How to on this this forum?? I am shaking my head as i am typing this not believing how much info was lost nono
Well I did get the heated mirrors and wiring harnesses in and looks to be a quick plug and play.....
Back to top Go down
NyCxterra
Admin
NyCxterra

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Magic Rat wrote:
NyCxterra wrote:
Well I did get the heated mirrors and wiring harnesses in and looks to be a quick plug and play.....

so wheres your write up sir Question
Back to top Go down
willgr1

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 7:34 pm

NyCxterra wrote:
Magic Rat wrote:
NyCxterra wrote:

what he said!
Back to top Go down
Erick

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Don't want to brag...but my 'tie a tie' post is probably the best how-to ever. And it was the first separate one. And stolen from the first google site after a search Cool
Back to top Go down
Magic Rat

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 8:37 pm

willgr1 wrote:
NyCxterra wrote:
Magic Rat wrote:
NyCxterra wrote:

what he said!
Wifes got the X, but will attempt tomorrow if I get out of work on time.
I got this theory on how to test to see if the power works and not use a multimeter: this one will be more fun....
Back to top Go down
S_e_X-Terra

S_e_X-Terra

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 8:40 pm

I can get in touch with MC.... [doing so right now!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be the first   Whos going to be the first Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos going to be the first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xterra the Next Generation :: Specific Topics :: How To's and reviews-
Jump to: