Xterra the Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xterra the Next Generation

TheNewX.org Backup Forum for 05+ Xterra owners

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Key FOB MOD Keypad Entry by MC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
usmcxterra

usmcxterra

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Key FOB MOD Keypad Entry by MC Empty
PostSubject: Key FOB MOD Keypad Entry by MC   Key FOB MOD Keypad Entry by MC EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 am

Everyone speaks up when something goes wrong, but seldom when all is perfect. I'll be different.

I've only had this thing one day, I have no idea how I ever done without it! I bet I can wear one out! Look at picture below for install point I did.

I ordered mine like yesterday and it got here today! I was figuring Monday! 3 days early! WOW! They must TIP the DHL co. good or something, I was floored that it got here so fast!

Install was very easy! Directions are tops! No hole to drill, and you can stick it anywhere you want. It also does other tricks if your vehicle is so equipped, like roll down all the windows, Unlock one door or all, Unlock the gate, open the gate. (In case you have another Nissan that has that crap)

What I used most is lock and unlock all. Programing was a snap, it has a default code and you can also add any 5 digit number you want. Both codes will work. And, you can change the code anytime.

Ever lock your keys in the car, or has your X! Ever did it's deal and locked your keys in it? Oh Boy this puppy is for you! Jog? Bike? Wheel?
Leave your keys push 8&9 and walk away! upon return, just enter your code and wha la! Get the keys out of hiding spot and off you go. Hey it was just 2 weeks ago I found keys on a bike trail and how was I to return them? Had they had this device, the keys would be in the car!

I choose this location because it's kinda hidden, but still where I need it, and I don't think any trees will rake it off when wheeling. Plus, I figure it's hidden from the sun, and in winter the ICE! Although it looks bullet-proof
Key FOB MOD Keypad Entry by MC IMG_2202

I Love this thing! It's solved my fear of loosing my keys or a lock out. I love that I can leave the keys when I go ride! On Star My Ass! I got a keypad!
Now, If YOURNISSANPARTS.com can just get their service delivered via DHL I'd be all set!

Trust me, order this puppy!
MC
Back to top Go down

Key FOB MOD Keypad Entry by MC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xterra the Next Generation :: Specific Topics :: How To's and reviews-
Jump to: