Xterra the Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xterra the Next Generation

TheNewX.org Backup Forum for 05+ Xterra owners

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VDC coming on at odd times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JACTerra

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-02

VDC coming on at odd times Empty
PostSubject: VDC coming on at odd times   VDC coming on at odd times EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 10:21 pm

Just a bit of info, I've got the PRG radflow coilovers up front and tc uca's, deaver mini pack in the rear and running 255 85 16 bfg mts, no swaybars... the problem. on long sweeping left hand turns, not too fast and not slipping, the vdc has kicked on. only left turns and really only three times, still strange. I'm thinking computer related. It happened before and after my last wheeling trip. I checked around the brakes and what I think are the wheel speed sensors and it all looks clear. Now I'm thinking computer so it may have to go to the dealer, of course they will say it's all lift related. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or any guesses. thanks -Andy
Back to top Go down
JACTerra

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: VDC coming on at odd times   VDC coming on at odd times EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 10:58 pm

I had to go and look at xoc and it seems like this is a pretty common problem, but it didn't look like it had been addressed lately, has anyone found a solution? yaw sensor placement or whatever I would be happy to try anything, it's just kind of anoying.
Back to top Go down
willgr1

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VDC coming on at odd times   VDC coming on at odd times EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 10:55 am

you're better off post this at the main site, thenewx.org...this is just the backup site when that site goes down we all flock over here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VDC coming on at odd times   VDC coming on at odd times Empty

Back to top Go down

VDC coming on at odd times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xterra the Next Generation :: Specific Topics :: Suspension tire and wheel-
Jump to: