Xterra the Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xterra the Next Generation

TheNewX.org Backup Forum for 05+ Xterra owners

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi lift mount on ebay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robnfl

robnfl

Number of posts : 23
Location : USS Abraham Lincoln - somewhere in the SOCAL OP area
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Hi lift mount on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Hi lift mount on ebay   Hi lift mount on ebay EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:44 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Highlift-Hi-Lift-Jack-Mount-for-Receiver-Jeep-Bumper_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33640QQitemZ230109773392QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I was wondering how well this mount would work. I don't know if the jack would be too low and exposed...especially with the OE hitch. The reciever on the shrock rear bumper might keep it high enough to keep the jack from getting damaged.

Rob
Back to top Go down
JAdams

JAdams

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Hi lift mount on ebay   Hi lift mount on ebay EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 2:22 pm

I think your right about the stock receiver. The Shrock w/out tire carrier would work great. Now I only need to buy the bumper.
Back to top Go down
buxwheat

buxwheat

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hi lift mount on ebay   Hi lift mount on ebay EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 4:09 pm

I found this mount before and posted it. Decided against it when I found out that I could store the Hi-Lift under the back seat. Saved the $ to put towards Shrocking.
Back to top Go down
usmcxterra

usmcxterra

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Hi lift mount on ebay   Hi lift mount on ebay EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 pm

Yea under the seat! That will drag and when you Bogg it in mud, where is the jack? In the Mud. Good Idea though, just not for an X. MC
Back to top Go down
robnfl

robnfl

Number of posts : 23
Location : USS Abraham Lincoln - somewhere in the SOCAL OP area

PostSubject: Re: Hi lift mount on ebay   Hi lift mount on ebay EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 11:01 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about the under the seat idea. That's probably the way I'll go.

Rob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi lift mount on ebay   Hi lift mount on ebay Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi lift mount on ebay
Page 1 of 1